1. Once the article has been submitted, the corresponding author will receive a notification with an assigned article number for accessing the status of the article.
2. The editorial board will make the determination of all articles deemed appropriate for a specific engineering discipline,
and a journal administrator (Associate Editor) will assign leading experts to review the technical content of the article according to the JAE standards.
3. Each article will be assigned to two reviewers who are not affiliated with the author(s).
4. Depending on the review comments, the status of the article may be one of the following: (1) to be published, (2) to be revised then published,
(3) to be reviewed by a third reviewer, and (4) to be rejected. That is (1) The article is acceptable as is; no changes are required. (2) The article is acceptable,
but revisions are required per reviewersˇ¦ comments. (3) The article has been reviewed by two reviewers ˇV one of them recommends it for publication while the other does not.
As a result, the article will be reviewed by a third reviewer. In all, the article will be recommended for publication if two reviewers (out of two or three reviewers) recommend it for publication.
(4) The article is recommended not to be published (i.e., rejected).