1. Without consent, any information of the manuscripts should not be allowed to disclosure during editing process by any means.
2. Manuscripts are reviewed by related researchers, scholars and experts to ensure the review process fair and objective.
1. Authors are obliged to submit papers with originally unpublished contents.
2. Author should be accountable for the contents of his/her published papers by following the copyright regulation.
3. Author should make sure his/her paper an original copy with explicit listing to the cited information from other bibliography or papers.
4. When Submitting papers involved with animal experiments, human experiments, and Gene recombinant experiments, author should provide the consent form from related committee.
1. Reviewers should do the best to keep papers confidential manuscripts.
2. Reviewers should examine papers objectively and impartially to provide suggestions or recommendations.